"O Allah! We seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) We seek strength, and We ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and We do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge this action (We are about to take) is better for my religion and faith, for our life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for us and make it easy for us and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for us. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for us, bad for our religion and faith, for our life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from us and turn us away from it and whatever is better for us, ordain [destine] that for us and then make us satisfied with it."
The Webmaster (Pok Nik) would like to express his highest gratitude and thanks to (Almarhum) Ustaz Haji Ahmad Junaidin bin Che Din for his permission and greatest support in order to make this Global Abjad Blog as a reality.
Contact Pok Nik at : email@example.com
Importance of a good shaykh by Shaykh Abd'al-Qadir al-Jilani Radi Allahu anhu
Al Ghawth al-Adham Shaykh Sayyad Abd'al-Qadir al-Jilani Radi 'Allahu anhu said: You must work hard to ensure that your hearts are not locked out of the door of His nearness. Be sensible! You are getting nowhere. You must seek the company of a Shaykh who is learned in the law [hukm] and knowledge ['ilm] of Allah (Almighty and Glorious is He), and who will show you the way toward Him. Without seeing the successful [muflih], one cannot succeed. If a person does not seek the company of scholars who put their knowledge into practice ['ulama 'ummal], he is a chicken from an egg abandoned by the rooster and the mother hen.
Seek the fellowship of those who enjoy fellowship with the Lord of Truth (Almighty and Glorious is He). What each of you should do, when the night has grown dark and people have gone to bed and their voices are silent, is get up, take an ablution [yatawadda'], perform two cycles of ritual prayer [yusalli rak'atain] and say: "O my Lord, guide me to one of Your righteous servants near to You, so that he may guide me toward You and make me familiar with Your path." The instrument [sabab] is necessary. Allah (Almighty and Glorious is He) was quite capable of guiding [His servants] to Him without the Prophets [anbiya']. Be sensible! You are getting nowhere. You must awaken from your heedless folly. As the Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam has said: If someone relies entirely on his own subjective judgement, he will go astray. Try to find someone who will be a mirror for the face of your religion [din], just as you look in the mirror to check the appearance of your outer face, your turban and your hair. Be sensible! What is this crazy foolishness? You say, "I don't need anyone to teach me," and yet the Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam has said: The believer is the believer's mirror [al-mu'minu mir'atu 'l-mu'min].
When the believer's faith is sound, he comes to be a mirror for all creatures. They behold their religious faces [wujuh adyanihim] reflected in the mirror of his speech, every time they see him and get close to him. What is this craziness? Not a moment goes by without your begging Allah (Almighty and Glorious is He) to provide you with more than you already have to eat, to drink, and to wear, with more sexual opportunities and more income. These are not things that could increase or decrease, even if you were to be joined in your plea by every supplicant whose prayers are answered [da 'in mujab].
Supplication [da 'wa] will neither increase one's sustenance by so much as an atom, nor reduce it by an atom. This is a foregone conclusion [mafrugh minhu]. You must devote your attention to doing what you have been commanded to do, and to avoiding what you have been forbidden to do. You should not worry about that which is bound to come your way, because He guarantees that it will come to you. Allotted shares [aqsam] arrive at their appointed times, whether they be sweet or bitter, whether you like them or dislike them.
The people [of the Way] attain to a condition in which they no longer have any prayer of supplication [du'a] or request [su'al] to make. They do not beg [in their prayers] to gain advantages, nor to get rid of disadvantages. Their supplication comes to be a matter concerning their hearts, sometimes for their own sake and sometimes for the sake of all creatures, so they utter the prayer of supplication without conscious premeditation [fi ghaiba].
"O '' Allah, endow us with good behaviour in Your company under all circumstances!
[When the believer's faith is sound], fasting [sawm], prayer [salat], remembrance [dhikr] and all acts of obedience [ta 'at] become second nature to him, mingled with his flesh and blood. Then he receives protection from Allah (Almighty and Glorious is He) under all circumstances. The restraint of the law [hukm] does not desert him, not for an instant, while he is on this course. The law comes to be like the vessel in which he sits, as he travels over the ocean of the power [qudra] of his Lord (Almighty and Glorious is He). He goes on traveling over it until he arrives at the shore of the hereafter, at the shore of the ocean of grace and the hand of nearness. Thus he is sometimes in the company of creatures and at certain times in the company of the Creator. His work and toil are with creatures, while his relaxation is with the Creator.
From Shaykh 'Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani, "The Sublime Revelation (Al-Fath ar-Rabbani)," translated by Muhtar Holland (Al-Baz Publishing, Houston, 1992), p. 426-8.
Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him. (It was related by al-Bukhari)
“Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.”
Thursday, May 1, 2008
1.1) Negara Arab (kembali) menjadi padang rumput dan sungai
2) Zina bermaharajalela,
2.1) banyak wanita yang berpakaian tetapi hakikatnya telanjang
2.2) manusia mewarnai rambut di kepalanya dengan warna hitam supaya kelihatan muda
2.3) Akan terdapat ramai anak luar nikah.
3) Pemimpin yang terdiri dari orang yang keji, jahil dan fasik,
3.1) orang (yang bodoh dan) hina mendapat kedudukan terhormat
3.2) Kekayaan umum dikuasai segelintir orang tanpa kebenaran dan tanpa rasa takut, termasuk rasuah dan mengambil harta secara tersembunyi.
3.4) Penguasa undang-undang semakin ramai yang menunjukkan semakin banyak kerosakan
3.5) Penjualan jawatan atau kepemimpinan
3.6) Munculnya gayahidup mewah dan manja di kalangan umat Islam
3.7) Orang fasik dimuliakan sedangkan orang mulia dan terhormat direndahkan
4) Bermaharajalela alat muzik
5) Menghias masjid (dengan indah) dan membanggakannya
6) Munculnya kekejian, memutuskan kerabat dan hubungan dengan tetangga tidak baik
7) Ramai orang menuntut ilmu kerana pangkat dan kedudukan
8) Ramai orang soleh meninggal dunia
9) Mengucapkan salam kepada orang yang dikenalnya sahaja
9.1) Orang akan membina hubungan dengan orang tak dikenali dan memutuskan hubungan dengan yang rapat dan disayangi
10) Bulan sabit kelihatan besar
11) Banyak dusta, tidak tepat dalam menyampaikan berita,
11.1) sifat bohong menjadi satu kebiasaan
11.2) saksi palsu
11.3) Akan terdapat banya pengkritik, pembawa-cerita, penikam-belakang dan pengejek dalam masyarakat
11.4) Berkurangnya sifat amanah
12) Orang akan melakukan hubungan sejenis.
13) Terasa berat untuk menjalankan syariah
14) Lelaki mentaati isterinya tetapi menderhakai ibunya
14.1) Lelaki berkasar dengan bapanya tetapi beramah dengan rakannya
14.2) Lelaki dihormati bukan kerana budi dan kebaikan tetapi kerana takut akan kejahatannya
14.3) Mendahulukan lelaki menjadi imam bukan kerana ilmu tetapi kerana suara...
14.4) Isteri membantu suamiya berdagang (atau berpangkat lebih besar)
15) Suara manusia meninggi (menjerit dan berteriak) di masjid-masjid
16) Memandang rendah kepada darah (pertumpahan darah)
17) Banyak orang berharap untuk mati kerana banyaknya kekacauan ataupun kesengsaraan
18) Banyaknya berlaku gempa bumi
19) Banyaknya berlaku huru-hara yang menyebarkan kejahatan
20) Banyaknya berlaku pergaduhan dan pembunuhan
21) Munculnya mati mendadak atau mati secara tiba-tiba
22) Masjid dijadikan jalan (laluan) - iaitu seseorang muslim melalui masjid tanpa melakukan solat
Keluar sejenis binatang dari bumi bernama Daabatul Ardii.
Keluar asap tebal.
Turunnya Nabi Isa A.S.
Kemunculan Imam Mahdi.
Matahari terbit dari arah barat.
Keluarnya suku Ya'juj dan Ma'juj.
Diangkat Al-Quran dan perkara-perkara yang baik
Terdengar tiupan sangkakala pertama.
Ada adzan tak di jawab
72 SIGNS NEAR DOOMSDAY
1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will usurp Ama’naat.
3. Lying will become an art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements.
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings.
7. People will sell religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly.
9. Justice will become a rarity.
10. Lies will be considered truth.
11. Clothes will be of silk.
12. Persecution will become common.
13. Divorces will become common.
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Ama’naat will be considered honest and honorable.
16. The keeper of Ama’naat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping.
17. Liars will be thought of as honest.
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars.
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children.
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world.
24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama'naat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall Minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will not longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mother around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Ama'naat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet’s companion’s names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
The Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wa Alehi Wassallam also said:
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat and will be considered Halal.
2. Interest will be called Trade and will be considered Halal.
3. Brides will be called Gifts and will be considered Halal.
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses.
This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time until now:
The three kind of naked women are:
1. Those who wear see-through dresses.
2. Those who wear tight dresses.
3. Those whose dresses are so short and they expose the body.